List of winners
THE RUGGED WEARHOUSE
2017 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN**
**VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW**
**ODDS OF WINNING DEPENDENT UPON ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED**
**PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING**
- Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement with these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- The Rugged Wearhouse 2017 Customer Experience Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) prizes will be awarded to a randomly selected entry each week during the Sweepstakes period. Sweepstakes registration begins January 1, 2017 and ends December 30, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Both mailed and electronic entries must be received by December 30, 2017 to be considered eligible for a drawing. The first drawing will be held on Sunday January 8, 2017, with a drawing held on or about each Sunday thereafter until the final drawing, which will be held on or about Sunday December 31, 2017.
- One (1) gift card will be given away each week, with a total of fifty-two (52) gift cards to be given away during the Sweepstakes Period, each with a face value of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00), for a grand total of Five Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($5,200.00) worth of gift cards scheduled to be given away during this Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will vary based on the number of total eligible entries received for each drawing.
- To complete the survey and participate in the Sweepstakes, log onto www.ruggedwearhouse.com/survey and enter the requested information from your Rugged Wearhouse receipt. In order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes, you must complete the entire survey. The survey must be completed within 2 weeks of the purchase date on the customers receipt, or it will be void. Those customers who are unable to complete the survey within the 2 week time limit, may still enter the sweepstakes by sending a written entry request (AMOE), as described below
- As an alternate method of entry (“AMOE”) into the Sweepstakes without the need to make a purchase or complete the survey, an individual may legibly hand print their name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, date of birth and email address on a 3x5 card and mail it postage prepaid to: Rugged Wearhouse Customer Experience Sweepstakes, 55 Scott Avenue, Morgantown, WV 26508.
- Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one entry per person, per household, per week. An entrant will be eligible only for the drawing that occurs the week the entry is received by Rugged Wearhouse (entries do not carry over to the next week/drawing), and a participant can only win once during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be legible and complete to be eligible.
- Each winner will be notified that their entry has been drawn via the email address they provided. All prizes will be delivered to the physical address provided by participant and will require a signature for delivery. Entries with an invalid address or P.O. Box listed will be disqualified. With limited exceptions, prizes will be mailed within 7-21 days of being drawn. Any prizes returned due to disqualification of entry, as undeliverable, or unclaimed will be voided and re-entered in the Sweepstakes with a new winner being selected for that prize. In the event that a prize is returned as undeliverable or a winner is disqualified after the final drawing, the prize will be donated to charity.
- A list of all winners will be posted at www.ruggedwearhouse.com/survey/winners throughout the Sweepstakes Period. To obtain a printed list of winners, no later than January 15, 2018, please send a self-addressed business-sized envelope, with applicable U.S. postage affixed and mail your request to: Winners List for The Rugged Wearhouse 2017 Customer Experience Sweepstakes, 55 Scott Avenue, Morgantown, West Virginia 26508.
- The 2017 Customer Experience Sweepstakes is open to legal residents 18 years of age or older, of the states in which Rugged Wearhouse has a retail store: Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, District of Columbia, Tennessee, and Georgia.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Rugged Wearhouse, Inc., and any of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, any and all other entities directly associated with the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members and members of the same household of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate.
- Rugged Wearhouse in its sole discretion reserves the right to confirm eligibility. Entries determined to be incomplete, illegible, reproduced, falsified, altered, or tampered with in any way will be declared void and ineligible. Any entry submitted with a post office box, or an invalid mailing address or an invalid email address will be disqualified. Each participant must submit an entry on his/her own behalf. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s telephone number, address, or email address will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. No mechanically reproduced, bot, or automated entries permitted.
- All winners are solely and individually responsible for all applicable Federal, State, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prize.
- Prize award is non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Rugged Wearhouse in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of the same or greater estimated retail value. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
- The Rugged Wearhouse 2017 Customer Experience Sweepstakes is VOID where
PROHIBITED by law.
- Rugged Wearhouse is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest-related matter or for insufficient postage, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete mail, illegible/incomplete entries or prizes, regardless of method of posting, delivery or receipt. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Rugged Wearhouse and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants and winners acknowledge that Rugged Wearhouse makes no warranties, representations or guarantees express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- All issues or questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Rugged Wearhouse in connection with the Sweepstakes, are governed by the laws and regulations of the State of West Virginia, without giving effect to any West Virginia choice of law or conflicts of law rules. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with the Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of West Virginia. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the State of West Virginia. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in these Official Rules.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, change, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time, and for any reason, with or without notice.
- If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, in addition to all other remedies provided for herein, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or Sweepstakes in general (if applicable), and/or to modify and conduct the Sweepstakes in a manner which in Sponsor’s sole discretion is fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules, including awarding the prizes using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the termination/suspension date.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible in any way for unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes, failure of the website, any problems with or the technical malfunction of any internet, telephone network or telephone lines, on-line systems, servers, or providers. Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Sponsor’s control, or otherwise. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- As the Sponsor, Rugged Wearhouse, Inc. (“Rugged Wearhouse”) is responsible in its
entirety for this Sweepstakes. All questions, comments, and concerns with regard to the
Sweepstakes should be directed to Rugged Wearhouse at 55 Scott Avenue Morgantown,
WV 26508 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Rugged Wearhouse and the
Rugged Wearhouse logo are trademarks of Rugged Wearhouse, Inc. All other
trademarks, service marks, logos, product or service names are the property of their
respective owners. All Rights Reserved.